Apply for ETS
The Educational Talent Search (ETS) Program, funded by the U.S. Department of Education, is one of the federal “TRIO Programs”. Our program provides assistance to students who have the interest and ability to continue their education after high school.
The ETS Application can be submitted via online or in hard-copy.
- The U.S. Department of Education requires us to request a copy of your most recent federal income tax form if you filed income tax. Please enclose or attach a SIGNED copy of your last year’s 1040 Tax Form (front page & signature page). Be sure parent has signed the tax form.
- If you did not file a tax return last year, please indicate so.
- An Educational Records Release is part of the application, and must be signed in order of us to work with the participant in the schools.
- The Publicity Release gives ETS the permission to include the student in ETS activity photos on our website, in newspaper articles, and other promotional media.
- Parent/guardian signature is required. If you have any questions, please call our office at (859) 622-5425.
- ALL applicant information is held in complete confidence by our program.
Please return the ETS Application, signed Federal Income Tax forms (if applicable), and any guardianship documents if required. Students selected as Educational Talent Search participants will be notified in a timely manner. All services are FREE! We hope you will take advantage of the additional support and guidance provided by the Educational Talent Search Program.
ETS Online Application (online completion & submission)
The ETS hard copy application can be printed from the attachment below. Please complete all information, attach requested materials, and mail to: Educational Talent Search Program, Eastern Kentucky University, Telford House, 521 Lancaster Avenue, Richmond, Kentucky 40475-3012.
|ETS APPLICATION 2021-2020 (Hard-copy - must print,then fill-out)||319.68 KB|